Poe7

Steam and Bohemia account connection issue

So I purchased Arma 3 just a few days ago, booted it up and got taken to the "connect Steam and Bohemia Interactive accounts" page. Seeing as I didn't have a Bohemia account I went through the process of making one, got them connected and began playing. A buddy made a unit so I went to sign in to Bohemia to join it and kept getting an "incorrect credentials" flash alert. I wrote everything down correctly email, username, password as I'm pretty anal about login information online and hate losing any login stuff. So, thinking I'd fix the issue, I made a new Bohemia account (that I made sure worked and let me login) and tried to link my Steam account to it instead of the faulty one. Now I'm getting an alert saying that my steam account is linked to another Bohemia account which won't let me login to and unlink the accounts. Any help for this? Oh, when I made the first account I never got a verification email (checked all my inbox and spam and other folders) and was never taken to the screen saying that they sent one either, once I created the account the web page closed and Arma 3 launcher ran as normal.

On 16.9.2018 at 4:45 AM, Poe7 said:

and kept getting an "incorrect credentials" flash alert

How about the "Forgot Your Password?" option?