smileyuksniper

Build times at base

So iv been upgrading the base only a few more things to upgrade now,my latest upgrade was to the generator to take it up another level the build time is a staggering 72hours does anyone else think that is to much of a wait to achieve higher level?

I think it is a matter of balance, it can not be too easy.
This great solution has been implicated in PoE, currently in the Delve league you have a very difficult level of play because there is no limit to your strength. Accordingly, people are buying PoE orbs and PoE currency

I met my friends over 12 years ago, at the time I did not know that we would jointly organize a party and try to beat Shaper and olders in the Path of Exile game. The idea was born in the head of my former friend Jakub, he first started trading currency - unfortunately for him, start to be slightly paranoid. Trust is the foundation of friendship. Then, together with other friends, they developed their business and supplied more people with the Path of Exile orbs, thanks to which they had more and more money to buy and sell more portions and quantities of PoE currency. They had posters with orbs in the rooms, a poster in the great Exalted orb was hung on the main door. It was an Exalted collector's orb, but everyone wanted to buy it because it had a magical effect and be the best PoE orbs

>>>>>     BUY POE CURRENCY    <<<<<<

I will probably know my friends for over 35 years, so our friendship will be eternal. We will always play Path of Exile

I have everything max upgraded but I agree with Zygzag. They don't want you to rush the game. Especially in its beta stages. I just forget about whatever i upgraded and would switch games after i get whatever resources i needed