PearceyBaws

No real achievement and repitive

I played dayz mods and standalone and feel this game has good potential, but also feel it has good potential to crash and burn

I really think the battle royale/survival type thing you have going on is a good idea, but is far too repetitive, there’s no real freedom on the game which made Arma 2, 3 and standalone the great and not so great(Standalone)  games they were. 

Shooting mechanics are horrible, remind me of DayZ standalone, maybe if they were more like pubg or rainbow six a lot more people would enjoy this game

It is far too repetitive, far far far far far too reptitive....    I loot some gear, maybe kill someone, and then leave the game and go stash the gear in a place where no one can touch it, and then go out and do the same. There’s no real tension and no real achievement. Let’s say you die during the game, then what. Go back to your stash house geared up again? 

Don’t jump on the bandwagon and try to do what every other developer is doing, fuck battle royal we’ve got enough games of it, keep to your roots and then this into a proper survival game, make this game what DayZ SA failed to be, don’t make us waste our money on shite again 

Things that could be edited or improved :

shooting mechanics MUST be improved 

more players per server

hunger/thirst mechanism 

bigger maps

attachments to guns

more attractive areas of the map, which have more loot than other areas

And I can’t think of any, but give players a reason to play it, because the stash house shit really isn’t cutting it

If I had it my way and I know many would agree, I’d strip this game down to its basics. And make a good version of DayZ SA, Xbox literally has no good online survival games and this game has the foundations to do so

Have a good think of what you guys are going to do with this game because it’s on extremely thin ice ATM

-their highest priority right now is the combat including shooting movement and stuff ( mentioned on dev stream)

-player count at the end will be between 8 and 16 players 

-hunger thirst they dont want ( dev stream or here in forums cant remember)

-there will be guns that have attachments already on it but u will never be able to switch out one attachment and put it on another weapon. 

-I think that is not neccessary, because every map is so different to others. draug fort is best for looting and fjellkanten is not good for looting. once every map will be available to play you can pick whatever you feel like.

- last week in stream they said they already work on different activitys to do while you are in the encounter. So you will not only be able to loot and to fight. They were not specific but  things are planned. also the encounter time could be increased once the new activities are added. ( I try to think of some but I really have no clue what they could implement.)

Hope that helps you answering your questions

Greetings Dino

• Like 1