Sign in to follow this  
WOLFxMANx

Map Rotation

Can we please get another map! One left and now we are forced to play one barren map that is almost empty. If you are going to have two maps going keep to maps going? Please and thanks 

I picked up this game in the last week and only been able to play a couple maps.

I'm hoping they have a 2nd map up soon. The fast speed of the round can make one get burnt out of the map when there is only one available. I hope this is just a preview thing and we will being seeing a 2nd map soon.

I'm super looking forward to seeing the next open map. :) 

6 hours ago, EsoteRekt said:

I picked up this game in the last week and only been able to play a couple maps.

I'm hoping they have a 2nd map up soon. The fast speed of the round can make one get burnt out of the map when there is only one available. I hope this is just a preview thing and we will being seeing a 2nd map soon.

I'm super looking forward to seeing the next open map. :) 

There was a second map yesterday. You need to remember one thing you are in a preview so it’s EARLY stages. The maps are not fast at all, you move to slow if you think that. The maps are kinda small so 10 mins is fine. Pretty sure they said they have ideas of having it go on with more airdrops but why be in a tiny map any longer when it’s already barren as is you don’t want to run into an already looted building.