Hi I am what a lot of gamers call a older lady or a granny lol. I love playing Xbox games solo like fallout 4, tomb raider etc, so I can take my time  and look for things & build things .

I have just bought the preview for Vigor but what I don't like is that some people on games only want to  kill each other I know that is part of the game and I hope when the full game 

is out that people who do play solo don't keep getting killed by teams of players.

the game could do with more resources also animals which we could hunt to make things extra items so please anyone on the game please don't kill me Im old lol

• Like 3

I love the idea of hunting, another way of interacting with the scenario and having more loot and materials, and it is in line with the main concept of the game...

I love to play solo as well, but until now I was prudent very prudent, I use guns only when It's necessary and my creed is only the loot not killing per se...

Try to be more sneaky and more conscious of your surroundings and you'll see that you'll die a lot less...

And as George Bernard Shaw said, "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

So Have Fun!

• Like 1

Yeah hunting and stuff would be cool, but I guess it would turn this game into something that it never wanted to be. With a proper duo mode the teaming will be reduced wuite a bit I guess, so only time will tell. 

• Like 1