Levi Feaster

Weapons (animations/rework)

So first of all i like the accurate display of the weapon's but i feel all the reload animations and ads animations are clunky an inaccurate, the weapons definitely need a rework specifically pistols, there almost too inefficient most people just use ar's granted there the better option but pistols should be more effective especially close range so there's more incentive to use them, for example i like to run m1911 but i find myself pumping 15-20 rounds at a person b4 they die  or that when i see someone they are able to draw there ar faster then my pistol (makes no logical sense) plus i see no damage differencebetween luger/m1911/pm. The m1911 shoots 45 caliber so why do i feel like it's a pea shooter? It also has more stopping power than both other options in IRL so there's no reason it shouldn't drop someone faster than the other two, now the ak's you have one in 7.62 and one in 5.45 so why is the recoil pattern the same along with damage an stopping power?  7.62 is bigger caliber=more recoil/stopping power/damage? I love the feel for all guns but definitely needs a rework on stats/animation both, especially mosin nagant when ads or third person the bolt chambering animation is never accurate you never see the bolt turned pulled back an put back in place? Its a bolt action so make it feel like one please.