Sign in to follow this  
benreeper

Behaviour

I not sure if anyone else has this problem with the combatMode settings.  Whenever I set it to "GREEN" or whatever, the AI leader overides that command and changes the combatMode of the group.  The other commands, such as "behaviour" do work.

My question is: Is this supposed to happen (AI GL overriding the CombatMode command), or is it part of the engine that should not/can not be changed?

btw: the cOMBATMode is changing because I have constant feedback to this.  When the area is clear the AI GL will set the group back to what you had.  Keep in mind that this does not occur with other commands (with behaviour"SAFE" the AI will walk to their deaths with rifles slung).

Thanks,

Ben

I'm assuming either no one knows what I'm talking about, they've never noticed a problem, or they've noticed the problem and don't see it as a problem. Oh well I thought this was rather esoteric in the first place but I see no reason to script those commands if thay have no affect.

Ben

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whenever I set it to "GREEN" or whatever, the AI leader overides that command and changes the combatMode of the group.<span id='postcolor'>

It´s always the leader that sets the combat mode of his group so I dont see the problem. If you want to switch group´s combat mode change the combat mode of leader by script, trigger, etc.