Armaguardian

Doubts about 26 June 2018 Update

So it's sad to see ending of Official Servers but happy at least we can play on PREMIUM and Unofficial Servers , but having some doubts regarding to the info of the Update and please follow the below points and hoping Devs can answer it....

1) So before the 26 June 2018 Update there are many Players who already reached Level 25(max) but in this update unlocking the level 25 to all players ,does the Game gives any Additional Perks or Argo Credits to already who are in Level 25 before this update because i'm a Level 25 player with Supporter's Pack and i had played over 260+ hours to reach level 25.

2) This update should have already done during launch of the game or never should done it because all the players who worked so hard reaching to Level 25 before the Update and now doing this kind of thing  it's like a unfair thing for the Hard work we done during these last 1-2 years....

Anyway i still love and support this game and hoping more players will come now and please also try to fix those some bugs we keep on telling from last 1 year....

10 hours ago, Armaguardian said:

does the Game gives any Additional Perks or Argo Credits to already who are in Level 25 before this update because i'm a Level 25 player with Supporter's Pack and i had played over 260+ hours to reach level 25.

because all the players who worked so hard reaching to Level 25 before the Update and now doing this kind of thing  it's like a unfair thing for the Hard work we done during these last 1-2 years....

End User License Agreement

Warranty, Liabilities, Termination and Others

• The game is provided 'as is', which means that we give you absolutely no warranties of any kind and we expressly refuse to take any liability for any damage which may result from use or inability to use the game.