Romanze

Random teleporting to ground while flying

I am hosting a dedicated server on a laptop i3 8gb ram. Hosting kp liberation mission using about 5 gb of ram. Ethernet connection, 900mbps up 800mbps down. On another computer I am playing on that server. Also Ethernet 16gb ram i7. When I fly around the map I sometimes get teleported to the ground right beneith where I was flying. Sometimes leading to a wreck or sometimes I am able to get out with a jet or heli whitw sitting on the side of the mountain. I cannot figure out what is causing this. It's very random. I initially thought ram, but I am using 5/8gb on the server including windows. I can't imagine network because I am connected via lan.

One track, not The answer:

Some scenario spies players who try to teleport themselves with a cheat code. And this anti-cheat compares two positions in a slot time. Too much distance between the player's successive positions, means teleportation. And the consequences are belonging to the writer...

This is critical on planes and some little desync (due to heavy scripts rather than broadband).

This would happen with only myself and a friend on the server. Is there a way to measure server health to check for bottle necks?