Sign in to follow this  
edc

How can i

I'm haveing a russian infrantry group eject from a An-26 and when they get to the ground the leader keeps telling everybody to board the plane, and everone else in the group keeps saying 'can't get there' over and over again. mad.gif  And worse they just stand there and do nothing and don't go to any of their waypoints.  So, how can I pound it into their little AI heads that their not supposed to get back on the plane?

you have to unassign them from helo when they drop out.

when they enter the helo they are assigned to plane as a group and you need to use the "unassign" command to break the chains between plane and uunits. After ungrouping them group them with group leader again.

When i first paradrop, i used an old script which made the team jump but after that the team just run after the chopper.

Tks to folks here i realized i dont need a script, just add in few lines of code in the soldier's initiation and waypoint/trigger code activation will do the job.

I hope u could find the codes, its just :-

cmd = "EJECT"; "_x action [cmd, heli1]" foreach units man;

"unassignVehicle _x" foreach units man.

Play around with the height, speed of chopper, waypoints so that your jumpers wont collide with one another, but careful of the heli FlyinHeight code, cos sometimes the chopper might just circle around your team and not move to next waypoint.

If u want the team upon touching the ground to move to a waypoint, try to place the team at the dropsite during mission editor mode and then set your waypoints. Then when the mission start, with the leader's init: "_x moveincargo AN6" foreach units edc; your team will load up elsewhere and land on the dropsite and follow yer code to the waypoint