Sign in to follow this  

Game stuttering and FPS drops while playing!How to fix them all?Please help me!

Hi to all,

I am facing  some  big stuttering issues and huge FPS drops while playing the game!

I have tried to fix this by reducing the video settings even to the lowest ,but that haven't helped so far!

I have unparked the cores of my CPU;set the tbmalloc memory allocator, my GPU is overclocked ...

By the way my Lenovo Y700-15ISK laptop's specs are :

i7-6700HQ CPU

Nvidia GTX 960 M 4 GB GDDR5 GPU

16 GB of DDR4 RAM

Please help me to fix the stuttering issues and FPS drops !!!

I will be very grateful!

Thanks to all in advance!

Best regards!

Usually none of this helps. I've had this issue for the better part of months. When this happens it is usually a bottleneck.
There are two ways:
Possibly:
You have two hard drives and your mods are located on your hdd while your game is located on another hdd/sdd. If you've used a steam game mover you could have a permalink from one hdd to your other hdd. So your hdd has to spin up and transfer causeing stuttering every time.
Do it yourself:
Get MSI afterburner and windows ctrl+alt+delete and enable all the graphs and when you get a stutter take a look at what spikes on the graph and you'll find your bottleneck. 

My bet is your hard drive. Mine runs fine on an old hard drive, better than when my files were split.

If your running a mechanical HD then I would strongly urge you to upgrade to an SSD.  That will most likely fix the problem.

• Like 1