Mr Bootsy

Arma3 Stuttering

Hello all, this may have come up quite a few times in the past, but i can't seem to find anything specifically the same as the issue i'm having at the moment. I fresh installed windows and Arma3 about a week ago and up until yesterday the game had been running fine however, it now stutters for a millisecond every 3-5 seconds and i cant seem to figure out why, i originally thought maybe it was temps but all my temps check out (cpu is cooled with a Corsair H100i V2) I then suspected my HDD but its only at about 70% usage when the games fully running. the issue persists on both 64bit and 32bit. Any help would be great.

Pc Specs:

CPU: AMD FX8350 @4.0ghz

GPU: GTX 760 2GB

HDD: 3TB Seagate 7200rpm

Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866Mhz

I also have a short video showing my frames dropping, they do not drop to below 30fps however the game does lock for that split second which you can just about see in the scenario in the background when it does drop.

(i have had this issue in the past before and had no idea how to fix it and so fresh installed windows and it fixed it yet now its back)

Also Please don't just throw the whole 'AMD sucks on arma!  blah blah' As i know yes, it performs 'less' then intel however a friend on an fx6300 does not have this issue and plays just fine.... I'm looking for some Help not a recomendation to just throw the CPU out, piss on it and buy an Intel (i will be going intel later in the year)

When it's stuttering, does the hdd light indicate high usage? 

Watch this movie again. The scene in this film is simple and uncomplicated, almost motionless. This scene does not need to re-download data from the HDD, but maybe it does.

But it could be that a service running in the background is causing this fps drop. 

I've monitored my HDD when the stuttering happens and it doesn't fluctuate or increase significantly. stays at around 60-70% and no background process is running that i would say is a 'high usage' program. I have recently gotten a new SSD and have moved steam over to it including all games and will update whether or not my HDD has just shat it without clearly showing me....