Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Lots Of Sex!!!!!!!!!!

k, first i need to know if you can set mines to be Anti-personel.

Next, i need to know how to display conversations between two entities in the game.

use a trigger with the daneel="heat120" camcreate markerpos in the upon activation box.

this will have the same effect as an antipersonnel mine.

About the conversations, I don't understand the question. You want specific answers, ask specific questions.

ok, fine. The conversations that two or more characters have in the campeign game appear at the bottom of the screen as radio transmitions. they usually have sound effects of peoples voices to go along with the text, which i'm not worried about. i just want to display the text.

http://www.3dactionplanet.com/flashpoint/images/CD6.gif

There. See all that stuff that Alpha Black and West are talking about? thats the kind of conversation i want to display

To hold conversations use the sidechat or groupchat commands:-

UnitName SideChat "Message"

UnitName GroupChat "Message"

Thats great!!! thank you, space cadet. But do i put this in a trigger, or a waypoint, or what?

It depends on what event you want to trigger the message.

If you want the message to be sent when a unit reaches a waypoint, put it in the On Activation field of that waypoint.

If you want it to be sent when an event happens, create a trigger that fires when that event happens (eg East not present - West detected by East etc) and type the command into the On Activation field of the trigger.

If you want conversations, ie more than one message, you will probably need to use a script and put the commands in there, with a small time delay between them. (Or use game logic - but I'm not to sure to sure how to use this)