AlcaTraZ_CZ

Arma 3 Mission

Hello there! I'm putting this up on the forums as there are more people on the Forums then Steam Discussions in my Opinion. So I just wanted to ask if someone would be Interested in me making a Zombie-like mission.

Because the last time I did a mission which took me a long time it didn't even get that many attention. That is why I am actually asking the Community if someone would be willing to try it atleast out or help me make the mission by giving me ideas/missions that I could possibly implement. (Of course it would have to be heavily modded to make it more Immersive.) So if someone is interested in me making it just type it in the comments but if you wanna help me with it you can just add me on Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028915413/ If some people are wondering what types of mods I would use and how many GB it would have so I don't kill someone's HDD or SSD so to make that Clear that you can afford to download the whole Modlist I will type the addons I will potentionally use and estimate the GB Size of them combined since I cannot remember everything. 

Addons :

ChernarusRedux // Around 1-2GB

DS Houses // 185 MB

CUP - Core // 3.9GB

RHS USAF // 619MB

RHS AFRF //  850MB

RHS GREF // 1.2GB

RHS SAF // 524MB

(Possibly) Kurt's Survival System // 50-200MB

Zombies and Demons // 100MB-1GB ( Not really sure ) 

Project OPFOR // 1.4GB

Total Size :  10.8GB

DISCLAIMER : The mission might possible have a bigger size depending on if I add more mods or not! (If I even make the mission..)

Anyway I wish you a Wonderful Day!