Sign in to follow this  
DEMONIAC

32 player mp mission

i am curently working on a 32player MP mission that uses the hole map of malden its a flag fight one group of 16 to take the flag to a desanated spot and a group of 16 to try and stop them this map hase over 200 vehicles at your desposile and many if not all wepons included in many difrent addons.....when this map is complet i will need someone to host it on a deadacated server the more the better....any info on how to get this map out in the best way would be very greatfull.....smile.gif tx!

you think so .........from to many players or cars and such

my pc doesent lag from the cars and stuff and ive onley beta tesed it with 8 people ran fine and im running a amd k6-2 550 with a geforce 2 mx 400 64 meg card

so what would be a good limit of people to play

and the ai will not be active when game is in play they will just stand there with a hold fire thingy

i dont care how fast your comp is, i dont think ofp can handle that many people and that many objects ahhhhh well i dont know what im talking about GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know it does ive did it.........its one thing to see evrey thing at one time but your not .....the vehicles are spread out all over the map .........what about players

how many is good for a stable mp mission im sure it depends on the server but i need a round about nummber to finish and someone to host this map

to see how well it will perform with the amount of people i place in the map.....

o ya and if you ask me my pc isent that fast compaird to all the new ones comeing out and ofp is recomended

to play on a 733 i think its something like that anyway ....

(Edited by DEMONIAC at 11:34 am on Dec. 4, 2001)

I don't think, that you can get this map to

a playable level to run (with 32 players and 200 vehicles) - remember the more players, the more

objects = the more data-transfer is needed to get all the

information to the clients - this sounds really

very very laggy for me.

ase i said earlyer ive tested this map with 8 people and no lage what so ever the vehicles sendding data transfers...how... onley if someone is driver them just sitting there it acts like the trees or buildings in the map

for thoughs that would like to try this map it will be done in the next day or so im makeing it 10 on 10

with inactive ai ase in if there is not a totale of 10 people on a team the ai will just stand there in the hold fire mode ......i do know this map hase to be run on a high bandwith server to handle 20 people playing ........

i would very much like to have thoughs who disbalieve to download this map and help me beta test it ....

soon you will see im not crazy ..........lol.........