Sign in to follow this  
edc

How can i . . .

Is there any way to place a gun in a mission so its on the ground and you can pick it up, like its just been dropped from the action menu?

Yes I think there is... I vagely remember something about placing an invisible crate and putting the weapon in it. I'll try to look into it. confused.gif

Hey, thanks for the really quick replies. smile.gif I posted this over at ofpec a couple of hours ago and I still have no replies.

A problem with this. I want the gun to be about where this table is. I put in getpos table(what I named the table, logical isn't it. biggrin.gif ). And its way off. I've change it so it would getpos at a game logic so I could move the object it camcreates at. I preview it. The gun needs to be more to the right so I move the game logic right. THe gun goes to the right and farther back. mad.gif I move the game logic up and right to compensate, and the gun moves back to where it was originally. It seems like the gun will only camcreate in to spots, neither of them is where I want it to. HELP!

Well, you will have to play around with the mission.sqm.

Find the object and change the XYZ position. Remember the values are in meters. If that does not help, I don't really know... I would move the house. biggrin.gif