Sign in to follow this  
AMDOpteron

Army food around the world, guys lets share what u

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Nov. 30 2002,00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Nov. 29 2002,22wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Nov. 29 2002,18wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well i think finnish is more related to hungarian. <!--emo&tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That´s true, Finnish, Hungarian and Estonian are the main languages in the Finnish-Ugrish language...family(?)

What´s funny about that?<span id='postcolor'>

well it's not funny. but it's strange because both countries are so far away from each other.

but german belongs to the indo-german language family. which is even stranger! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can't really see whats so strange about that.

If you find that strange I bet you find this will be strange too:

The Swedish, Dannish and German leanguage is very similar to the Norwegian language. I believe half of the Scottish language are made up of Norwegian words aswell. Because of some violent, mushroom-toxicated and drunk norwegian vikings some thousand years ago invaded Scotland or something. History is not my strong side but I think I'm not far from the truth tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ Nov. 30 2002,11:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Nov. 30 2002,00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ Nov. 29 2002,22wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Nov. 29 2002,18wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well i think finnish is more related to hungarian. <!--emo&<!--emo&tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That´s true, Finnish, Hungarian and Estonian are the main languages in the Finnish-Ugrish language...family(?)

What´s funny about that?<span id='postcolor'>

well it's not funny. but it's strange because both countries are so far away from each other.

but german belongs to the indo-german language family. which is even stranger! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can't really see whats so strange about that.

If you find that strange I bet you find this will be strange too:

The Swedish, Dannish and German leanguage is very similar to the Norwegian language. I believe half of the Scottish language are made up of Norwegian words aswell. Because of some violent, mushroom-toxicated and drunk norwegian vikings some thousand years ago invaded Scotland or something. History is not my strong side but I think I'm not far from the truth tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well i know about that. and i know about the origins of the european languages. But some people would find it quite strange that the finnish language is more similiar to hungarian than to swedish.

and that's enough offtopic, isn't it?