As the title says. My controls wont save. I'm not a fan of the layout of the ArmA 3 Apex controls. I've always used the default ArmA 3 controls. When I load up the game it sets me on Apex, so I switch it over to the other preset. And I click OK everytime. And I set up my keybinds. And I click ok. and I play. The next time I start the game up. It's back on Apex. And I have to redo the whole reset keybinds EVERY time. Help me the hell out. I reinstalled the game. I validated game cache. I made new profiles. Nothing. I'm the admin on my computer. My profile files keep reverting to "read only" After changing them.

please help me.

On 8/16/2017 at 5:50 PM, ss9 said:

In your My Documents is your Arma Profile or Arma Other Profiles folder.

Are any of the folders set to read only?  Is there some setting on your computer where you were trying to prevent changes to personal files and My Documents is read only?  I check the read only box for my .Arma3Profie.  It helps with missions changing stuff like detail and view distance.  Once you quit the mission or restart the game, it switches back to where you like it.

I just gave up and edited the ArmA 3 Apex settings. Took me a bit. And I'm not sure. I've checked privileges and all that. And I have full control over everything. I'm the only person that uses this computer, so I'm admin. I've deleted the game completely and reinstalled it. Never had this problem until Apex came out.