Sign in to follow this  
krondike

Operation flashpioint resistance in russia

If u place the campaign Risistance most of the videos they talk russia and so on...But when U are in command and the Resistan. U don't talk russia u talk English in russia accens could'nt they reales russian soundfiles. So u can switch to russan language. And the same for russian misson like Red Hammer update. I should be som cool. Or what do the fan say about that? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (krondike @ Nov. 22 2002,11:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or what do the fan say about that?<span id='postcolor'>

Ňîăäŕ ß âîë˙ íĺ ÄîíÄěŕňü ÷ňî-íÄáóäü

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 22 2002,12:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ňîăäŕ ß âîë˙ íĺ ÄîíÄěŕňü ÷ňî-íÄáóäü<span id='postcolor'>

Ugh! I reverse translated it into English and I got:

"Now I pleasure no appreciate anybody"

Lord knows whether I've inadvertantly restarted the Cold War! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Lord knows whether I've inadvertantly restarted the Cold War!<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks!!  biggrin.gif  (There's no more question we're getting new addons and other stuff then!  wink.gif )

Hmm.. I also thought much about the possibility of russian languaged "speech pack", released as some kind of patch by Bohemia. It would improve the realism level for sure.

On the other side it would make the game even more big, and they also haven't added any new speech sample since the first ofp-version (As long i remember). For example, no one saying "06wow.gif0 o' clock... Motorcycle" or something.. hehe!  biggrin.gif

Well, behind the size it shouldn't be all that problem, or?? Surely there's enough russian guys and girls out there (a voice for Angelina and the other guys highly appreciated!  wink.gif)

who in need of some money, and showing their speech-talent!

Regards

GM

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 22 2002,11:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 22 2002,12:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ňîăäŕ ß âîë˙ íĺ ÄîíÄěŕňü ÷ňî-íÄáóäü<span id='postcolor'>

Ugh! I reverse translated it into English and I got:

"Now I pleasure no appreciate anybody"

Lord knows whether I've inadvertantly restarted the Cold War! wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol well, i see what you're trying to say, that you wouldn't understand, but I wouldn't trust any software translators smile.gif

I would love to have the radio commands in russian, but I think Suma has stated it would be too much work due to all the grammatical differences, and personally, I don't blame him. It's a pain to read if you haven't been doing it all your life smile.gif.

I believe BIS said something about this earlier... They said something about they were originally going to implent it but the cost of re-recording voices in russian and something about they would have to record more due to verbs or words in russian meaning different things. Sorry for the bad memory but it was way back and I cant remember exactly what they said. Lata