Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Most frustrating gaming moments...

Playing Intelevision (kinda like atari, earlier i think) when i was very young with my older brother. We always play avidly named sports games such as "Hockey", "Bowling", and my favorite "Baseball". Where in my brother somehow always managed to hit home runs by bunting. Being young and competitive, that can cause a complex.... confused.gif

Hmm...how about in ExciteBike for NES when you were racing and you overheated. Ya know, i'm just tryin to get some speed to make it over the next jump man, GIMME A BREAK!!!

and lastly, in Zork Nemesis, there is a part where you ahve to light up these little.....lights....and you have to make little constelation things. That took me forever to figure out, after about of month of not playing, and then trying and failing, i finally cracked and found the solution online. That angered me. mad.gif

Hey guys, I was serious about Unreal, can anyone help me with that part, I am trying to replay the game and I'm at that part again.

One thing that really pisses me off in ofp, is spending hours on end crawling into the right position, hiding in a bush, with just the muzzel of my m21 sticking out, well over 5/600 meters from the target...

waiting for 20, 30 even 40 mins for the shot, and as soon as i open fire, i am spotted by practically every russian troop in the area, and shot, and killed, first shot with an AK74, at well over 500 meters....

how F'in annoying is that.... mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ Nov. 17 2002,02:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This may sound silly but Unreal, the first sp game. There is one mission with some kind of castle and there are a bunch of those 4 arm guys crusified. In fact this mission looks very simmilar to the castle in the opening game. Anywho, I tried every cheat code including no clip and still nothing. I just have absolutly no idea what to do. Any Ideas?<span id='postcolor'>

i kinda remember that

you need to swim .. somewhere there is an entrance, like a sewer entrance, which can only be reached by swimming. all you have to do is to reactivate some platform, which leads from the castle to the mountains. and afair one of the switches is down there.

needed ages for that one too.

just try everything, flip all switches, if you think you have done that, get back to the castle and try to operate thatplatform, it is somewhere in the upperlevels, try to locate it via its leading wire.

gl

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Nov. 22 2002,16:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tetris makes me want to kill people and suck out their eyeballs.<span id='postcolor'>

Well if I remember correctly, the original tetris was amde by a student in Moscow in about 1987 so maybe tetris was really some kind of Soviet plot to corrupt the west by getting them obsessed with placing little blocks together.

And see! It worked! You played tetris and now you want to main people! If only everyone had had the same reaction as you, everyone would have killed each other from frustration and the USSR would have taken over the world!!!!!tounge.gif