DigitalReaper

Can't redeem Argo Supporter's Pack.

I bought the Argo Supporter's Pack through the store on here and it won't let me redeem it on my steam account. I tried a different steam account and it still won't let me. I even tried different browsers thinking maybe that was the problem. Should I just do a chargeback and try to buy it straight off of steam?

Yah same here. Its really effing annoying. it was 3 dollars cheaper here and i though what the hell. should of just payed 3 dollars more and bought it on steam because then i would actually be able to use what i payed for.

Exact same issue...

Except I Bought the Arma 3 Apex Edition because it was cheaper here.. Guess in the end I wasted my money anyway...

And the best thing is the support staff don't work on weekends!!! So I have to wait until Monday!

2 hours ago, sMeLLzoR said:

Exact same issue...

Except I Bought the Arma 3 Apex Edition because it was cheaper here.. Guess in the end I wasted my money anyway...

And the best thing is the support staff don't work on weekends!!! So I have to wait until Monday!

2 hours ago, Thunderpants said:

Yah same here. Its really effing annoying. it was 3 dollars cheaper here and i though what the hell. should of just payed 3 dollars more and bought it on steam because then i would actually be able to use what i payed for.

21 hours ago, DigitalReaper said:

I bought the Argo Supporter's Pack through the store on here and it won't let me redeem it on my steam account. I tried a different steam account and it still won't let me. I even tried different browsers thinking maybe that was the problem. Should I just do a chargeback and try to buy it straight off of steam?

Have you logged into your BIS Account/Profile and redeemed the purchase via steam? There is a button to do this on your BIS Account Purchases screen.

18 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Have you logged into your BIS Account/Profile and redeemed the purchase via steam? There is a button to do this on your BIS Account Purchases screen.

Yep. Tried all of it. Just get an error saying there was a problem redeeming it on steam. I've tried for two days now

28 minutes ago, DigitalReaper said:

Yep. Tried all of it. Just get an error saying there was a problem redeeming it on steam. I've tried for two days now

I know steam has been overloaded of late, as it the steam summer sale or it could be another issue with the BIS Store sending the verification. I couldn't say any further a i am not a BIS Employee.

Hi,

thank you for reporting your issues, according to our logs the problem is on Steams side, we're trying to resolve the issues asap, we will keep you posted on the progress. We apologize for the inconvenience.  

UPDATE

Until the issue with steam is resolved, you can redeem you steam codes manually, please check your store accounts and click on your purchase, you should see your steam codes with a link to the instructions on how to activate a product on steam.

23 hours ago, Jervant said:

Hi,

thank you for reporting your issues, according to our logs the problem is on Steams side, we're trying to resolve the issues asap, we will keep you posted on the progress. We apologize for the inconvenience.  

UPDATE

Until the issue with steam is resolved, you can redeem you steam codes manually, please check your store accounts and click on your purchase, you should see your steam codes with a link to the instructions on how to activate a product on steam.

I clicked on the product and it doesn't show the steam code. Just the redeem it on steam button.

Update: It showed up for me now. I had to unlink my steam account and this re-link it.