Robb_

part of animaton mess up after exporting matrices.(fixed)

Hi there. For some reason part of my animation is messing up after pressing export matrices. Here's what i did,

I made animation in blender, exported it using armatools addon into an rtm file. also exported my model as a p3d file which is only using one lod at the moment. I open up my model in ob, then i click on from matrices to bring in my animation rtm file. i checked it and had to move all my animation actions down by 1 in the y direction. I test again and eveything looks good, so i hit export matrices and overwrite the rtm file. I then close down ob and restart it to check if my animations is still good, but for some reason the back of my model is sticking out only during the animation. 

Any idea what could be causing this issue?

The only way to get rid of it is to export the animation from blender and redo it in ob again, but then i still get the same problem after exporting matrices.

here's how it looks after exporting matrices

z9p3YWH.png

for some reason i coudn't post a second image to the first post...

here's how it looks before exporting matrices

2MVXCLY.png

Nvm I found a fix, If i make my animation in blender i can't make adjustments in object builder or the animations will bug out. So only make the adjustments in blender then export again.

Edited by skyllio
found a fix