Sign in to follow this  
Starshina

Russian language add-on?

Hello all,

I have just purchased OFP Gold (with Red Hammer) here in Australia and would like to know:

Is there an add-on which changes the voices to Russian language?

I've searched this board and a few sites with no luck sad.gif

Thanks in advance, Starshina.

S T U R M O V I K - T E C H N I K A

http://ham.dogfighter.com/sturmovik/

ham@ham.dogfighter.com

No, there is no such addon, and it would be very hard to create it, due to fact russion grammar is much different from an english one.

The only thing available is "Russian accent" addon, available with Red Hammer or Resistance (I am not sure if both provide same voices or different one). If you are using Resistance or Red Hammer, you already have this. If not, nothing of this is available for free (and in my personal oppinion, nothing of this is worth getting).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suma @ Nov. 13 2002,08:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, there is no such addon, and it would be very hard to create it, due to fact russion grammar is much different from an english one.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, thats right.

But smile.gif There is nothing impossible smile.gif

One month ago we tried to make addon with russian voices for our campaign and have written down it for one actor. It seemed to us that it sounds tolerably. Some declinations sound not absolutely correctly, but they are clear.

At this moment we still had some open questions. If you could help us, quite probably that this problem could be solved.

How we can contact with you? Can we use this mail: support@bistudio.com?

I think asking your questions in Addons: Config and Scripting would be the best way. If there is any stuff you do not want to post in public, you can use forum PM.