Sign in to follow this  
jengske

New cobra

hi all,

i'm still working on my cobra and its looking pretty good in game.

the main gun is rotating and working fine, i only need to find the problem on the roketlaucnhers and test some differend textures.

maby later add some damage and shadows to it wen i now how i must do that.

here is a old image but the model and colors ore the same

i wil take some ingame screens tomorrow and add a test version of the heli on my server so you cane download it and have fun :-)

greetingsinside.gif

Well ive never heard it called a cobra (well Destro from C.O.B.R.A. had one tounge.gif ) this Chopper seems to be the MD-500 Defender. there is one in the BAS littlebird pack but if jengske wants to make one im not gonna stop him biggrin.gif the model looks pretty good, looking forward to seeing it in-game.

yes its called cobra i found the info on a site you have differend types of cobra's like the one from magnum is the same but its got no gunpower on it , but any way its looks good and i even make a looping with it :-), and in hovermode most heli's put there noise up and how i did it i don't now but its verry stabel wen turning on/off hovermode, the only problem i have now is that my TOW missils come out off the middel of the model and not out the L raketa and P raketa.

and the vizier from the front gun only moves right/left so i need to find out how to let it turn same as the gun .

i go now work on some differind camo for the heli and do some testing , maby scale it a little but i will see.

if my heli is done i first need to do some texturing for a frend of me and then i go finisch my dodge1932 give it some good textures and make one green army colored one and one black ore cÄme colored one .

greetings

jengske