Sign in to follow this  
bucket man

Broken Fire Modes & Loading Save Games

So the problem is that after the 1.70 patch all the firemodes in practically every mod are broken. Either weapons that are supposed to have two or more fire modes only have semi-auto and that too gives weird errors like "missing entry texture.type" or "missing entry display.name". Most are missing the full-auto mode completely. Any ideas on how to fix it since I can edit configs just fine, Im just lost on whats causing it.

Other problem is that I cant load any saved game. This problem has persisted ever since I bought Arma 3. Sometimes it has vanished, only to reappear without a reason. For example the latest version of RHS worked just fine untill I added anything with tracks in the Eden editor. After that trying to load a saved game would only revert back to the editor. Remove the tanks and it worked again. Wheeled and air vehicles worked fine. CUP is also causing this but thats anything related to CUP in the addon folder. Im using ACE3, ASR AI3 and ofcourse CBA3 with all the latest versions and running the latest stable Arma 3 version. The loading saved games thing is practically making the game unplayable and for some reason I dont find others having the same problem.