Sign in to follow this  
thecoolsideofthepillow

[CTF] Code-Red

!WORK IN PROGRESS!

Two teams are tasked with securing an Encryption Key and uploading it to a Device to either arm or disarm a bomb. Arm/Disarm 2 out of 3 devices to win. 

The mode is inspired by the official End Game scenario as well as Obliteration from Battlefield 4.

WIP notes

I am uploading this now as it is currently in a perfectly playable state as far as I am concerned. Both teams can spawn, both can change loadouts, both can respawn, both can obtain the key and arm or disarm devices as intended, and both teams can win or lose correctly.

I want to work more on the polish, though. It's very, very basic as of this writing. The To Do features may not be complete, it just includes what I have in mind right now and is completely subject to change.

To Do List

• Get the walls for both team's bases to spawn correctly. The in-built objectmapper function is not grabbing them for whatever reason.
  • Include more robust options for transport and support.
  • Create custom HUD elements to track Devices Armed/Disarmed, the status of the key/carrier, and display other relevant mission-specific information.
  • Customize the classes to fall more in line with a Battlefield-like experience with appropriate naming conventions.
  • Increase the player count to the absolute maximum. Or 100. Whatever.
  • Change how Independent team enemies are created to prolong combat.
  •  Include Independent enemy vehicles

Bug Reports

If you encounter a bug, please reply on the Workshop comments and I will look into it.

Download:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=919943712