Bluvarth

Trouble using multiple trigger values to activate a task.

Essentially, I've got an area activated trigger searching for BLUFOR forces present. I also have a trigger to tell when I've killed an officer within that area. I want to allow the player to either kill the officer and end the task, or stay in the zone and defend for five minutes and end the task. These both work independently, but I can't seem to make it into an or statement.

I've tried simply syncing them both to the set task state, to no avail.

I've tried to put the code "CompletedTaskOne = true" in both of the triggers, and then made a third trigger with "CompletedTaskOne = true" as the condition, then synced that to the set task state.

I've tried adding the code "(this) OR (!alive Officer1)" and "(this) or (!alive Officer1)" in a single trigger.

Basically, I'm just this close to scalping myself over this, and could really use some assistance.

And yes, I did create an account here just for this.

You need 2 triggers with area for presence  (blufor present):

- one immediate, say trg1, for the kill of the officer: In cond field: this && !alive officer1

- one delayed with a timeOut (check with 30 sec but works for 300), say tgr2 : in cond field : this

add a 3rd trigger in cond. field : triggerActivated trg1 or triggerActivated trg2

link it to a task state module "succeeded"

link the state module to the task module (created or assigned).

You need 2 triggers with area for presence  (blufor present):

- one immediate, say trg1, for the kill of the officer: In cond field: this && !alive officer1

- one delayed with a timeOut (check with 30 sec but works for 300), say tgr2 : in cond field : this

add a 3rd trigger in cond. field : triggerActivated trg1 or triggerActivated trg2

link it to a task state module "succeeded"

link the state module to the task module (created or assigned).