Sign in to follow this  
HugoPro123

ARMA 3 ZEUS 2 players

Hello i am Hugo,

I was wondering if there is possible for two players in a private server to be zeus at the same time ?

Thank you 

Just use the zeus missions already in the game. They come up as Master Zeus in the mission select screen. Just select any one of the 4 available across all 3 vanilla maps, make sure the parameters are setup so that game moderator has full rights(and god mode turned on) and just slot into the 2 zeus slots(moderator and master). Both will be able to zeus.

@HugoPro123 If you want to use custom missions, place the `Game Master` module down in Systems > Modules > Zeus. Set default addons to "All addons (including unofficial ones)" if you play with mods. In the "Owner" box, you need to put the UID of the player you want to access this zeus. This is your steam64 number. https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/364039785160857002/. Alternatively, give the playable characters variable names and place that in the "Owner" box.

As Atomictim7 already said, just place down the module and place you two GUIDs separated by a comma. 

Or alternatively I think you can just sync it to the 2 playable units.