Sign in to follow this  
stic726

How to report enemies

Hello i want to know how do you reportenemies automatically like this:

6own52V.jpg

Do you press any key? Because i saw in the last report he didnt see anything.

Also why the "status report" doesnt do anything? I press 5 status report and 4 injured but nothing happens.

Default should be aim at the enemy and and press and HOLD the right mouse button for a short while.

This should send the enemies you have spotted to the command targeting menu (Press 2).

A way you can test this is to go into the editor. Put down a bluefor recon squad behind a hill and then put a redfor squad far away from that hill with their backs to it. Stop all your guys behind the hill and go up alone. Use your binos and do short press and holds while "aiming" at the enemies. You should hear your guy start talking and if you press 2. The target should be in the target menu. You from there order your ai to attack and so on via Fx-2-x

"Status red" usually means the Ai is in a vehicle that is locked, so they cant get out, but the vehicle is very badly damaged etc. It can also be that the Ai himself, being an infantry, has gotten shot. What you can do when that happens is to use the command menu to get the Ai out of the vehicle, get them to heal themselves, or order someone else to heal them (Press 6). You can also use the same menu to repair the vehicle if one of them is an engineer.

Report is just the Ai telling you hes status. It doesnt make him do anything.

Injured is YOU reporting to your Ai squad leader, if you have one.

On 10/04/2017 at 3:07 PM, stic726 said:

Hello i want to know how do you reportenemies automatically like this:

6own52V.jpg

Do you press any key? Because i saw in the last report he didnt see anything.

Also why the "status report" doesnt do anything? I press 5 status report and 4 injured but nothing happens.

In keybinds there is a "reveal target".  This might be under weapons section in controls.