Niethcort

64-bit Server list not loading.

The 64-bit mode included in the update fixed the 3fps issue for me and improved performance a bit but it broke my multiplayer. Whenever I start in 64-bit mode, there are no servers showing for me in the multiplayer server browser. If I alt-tab and use the launcher to look for servers, it gets stuck in the "Arma 3 Apex" loadscreen as I try to join a game. It is completely fine if I start the game in 32-bit mode however, except for the sluggish performance.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on how to fix it? I disabled my antivirus just in case it was messing with something, but It did not fix the problem.

I can see all of the servers when I start in 64-bit mode, but whenever I try and join a game of any kind, (I've tried several KOTH, Life, Sandbox, and even official Bohemian Interactive servers) I will load into the game, with an average of 5fps, (vs 35 in 32-bit) and then I will get kicked from the game after about 2 minutes.

That sounds awful. I think I experienced that once or twice in 32-bit before the update. I will try later on to actually play the multiplayer in 32-bit to check if the same thing happens to me. 

I also get this error whenever I try to start BattlEye - Could it be related?

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\Oohivfy64.dll".

On 3/19/2017 at 10:00 AM, Niethcort said:

I also get this error whenever I try to start BattlEye - Could it be related?

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\Oohivfy64.dll".

http://www.herdprotect.com/oohivfy.exe-bed9b708fd5ee2ee46a0f9917e785abc1e0a4014.aspx

Oohivfy is most likely a virus and is probably trying to hook into the game while it's loading, hence battleeye blocking it. Would you mind running a virus scan using a program like malwarebytes?

Wilco. I'll run it tonight and will post about how it went later on. Haven't been able to run the game this week.