Sign in to follow this  
qUiLL

Flashback...couple years

OFP is the game I have been wishing for ever since I started playing tactical shooters. My enjoyment of other games in the genre was always tempered by my thoughts on how the game could've been better. In Delta Force it was always "Vehivles would be nice", and "I wish it was more realistic". In Rainbow Six it was "I wish the environments were bigger... waaaay bigger". Also, ever since I'd started playing flight sims I wanted a more detailed ground environment- possibly even being able to run around after I had bailed out.

OFP put all of it into a digestable game form. It had flaws, sometimes big, nasty, ugly flaws, but they never were able to drive me away from the game, because at it's core OFP is the best computer game I've ever played. Ive gotten more out of what I spent on OFP than any other game out there. Without a doubt, for me, OFP was the gift that keeps on giving (although it wasnt a gift lol).

OFP is always going to hold a place in my gaming heart... and hopefully OFP2 will be even better. Take your time BIS!