Sign in to follow this  
LCpl C. Calautti

Task Force Radio v0.9.12

So I have this problem with my TFAR files and Arma3 Sync. Whenever I try to update my repo in A3 Sync it says unable to access Task Force Arma 3 Radio. And I don't know why. I did it myself and it says I need admin permission and of course I am the admin, I double checked. Please help this is really important for me to stay in my unit.

Are you running arma3sync as admin? To do that, right click the shortcut for it and click run as admin.

First of all... What version of Teamspeak are you using? Did you upgrade to 3.1 yet? If yes, the TFAR Plugins changed when compared to the old version. When you finished sync the repository, cancel the A3Sync TFAR Installer and just go to your arma directory \Arma 3\@TaskForceArrowhead\Teamspeak\... and doubleclick the TS Plugin. It will automaticly install into the correct folder. Start Teamspeak and you should be good to go.

If your unit still distributes the old 0.9.12 with the old plugins for TS 3.0, go to the TFAR webpage and manually download the propper version. But in any case your unit admin should really be able to help you with that simple matter...

Hope it helps.

9 hours ago, Gruman said:

First of all... What version of Teamspeak are you using? Did you upgrade to 3.1 yet? If yes, the TFAR Plugins changed when compared to the old version. When you finished sync the repository, cancel the A3Sync TFAR Installer and just go to your arma directory \Arma 3\@TaskForceArrowhead\Teamspeak\... and doubleclick the TS Plugin. It will automaticly install into the correct folder. Start Teamspeak and you should be good to go.

If your unit still distributes the old 0.9.12 with the old plugins for TS 3.0, go to the TFAR webpage and manually download the propper version. But in any case your unit admin should really be able to help you with that simple matter...

Hope it helps.

I downgraded TS and it worked but I never had A3Sync as Admin so thanks guys.