Sign in to follow this  
Rich_R

Through all the bug reports....its easy to forget!

The latest SITREP notes its been four years since Arma 3 came out in its early alpha stage. One line in particular jumped out at me and brought a smile to my face,

The whole team was looking forward to the community reactions and got positively surprised - community members looking for the Supporters Edition of the game even managed to effectively 'DDoS' the Bohemia Store.

I was one of those stuck with that connection error, unable to buy the version I wanted. And boy, I wanted it then and there!. Remembering this brought back the amazement of running across Stratis for the first time and grabbing some mission time with friends in-between my Arma 2 gameplay.

I guess this is something we should all try to remember when faced with another annoying bug, while waiting for the 'one mod' that will be really cool when and if its ever released, or deep in a 'discussion' about the latest game engine update. In a way, these distractions could be considered the gaming version of a 'First World Problem', it can be hard at times to see what an amazing gaming platform Arma 3 is sitting right there on our computers.

That's it, Polly Anna moment done!