Normal Norm

[CO-OP 1-8] Norm's Little Missions

normssmaller_zpsn0xgjhmz.png

Norms Little Missions

So I decided to create a small co-op mission for me and my friends to play and decided after having fun with it to unleash it to the general public if anybody is interested.  Set in Zargabad you have 3 simple missions to complete.  Destroy 2 ammo cache's, Destroy enemy chopper and my personal favourite, Kill Justin Trousersnake.  Its simple in design and there was 3 of us who managed to complete the mission.  

MODS Needed

CBA A3

Cup Terrains Core

Cup Terrains Maps

Cup Units

Cup Weapons

Cup Vehicles

Features Pokertour's ATM Airdrop script for those like me that can't fly or cant be bothered to drive

A video of the mission being played

Any feedback will be welcome.

Download link

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=878423761

• Like 2

I played this mission with my pals last night and it was good fun, not too easy, not too hard. If i had to nitpick I probably would have provided more vehicles, but we managed to complete it anyways 

Edited by The Ghosts

On 07/03/2017 at 9:47 AM, The Ghosts said:

I played this mission with my pals last night and it was good fun, not too easy, not too hard. If i had to nitpick I probably would have provided more vehicles, but we managed to complete it anyways 

Glad you enjoyed it :)  I didn't put too many vehicles in as I felt it was a bit overkill.