musicshaggy

Bulldozer & Decals

Hello, 

I'm trying to put white lines in TB (Decal_White_Line_F.p3d) and the problem is that Bulldozer doesn't refreshing position after moving this line, I mean by that, that after every position change i have to rerun bulldozer to see the result and I'm pretty sure that isn't the proper way to do it.

Any fixes/advices how to do it?

Cheers

5 hours ago, m1lkm8n said:

Any pictures to show what you are talking about.

I can't show this atm, because i've messed something after updating tools and now keyboard not responding in buldozer :v

But what I mean is 2D model placed on surface like a sticker, for ex. when you wan't to build a parking lots or place arrows on roads.

The problem is that i can't place and edit them 'on-live' in buldozer because after i place one, i can see only this pointing arrow, but no model. Model becomes visible after relaunch buldozer. Then if i want to move it, i'm moving only arrow without model (also updates position model after relaunch buldozer).

Model what i mentioned previously is straight 2d line,

something like that:

Spoiler

image_12_parkinglot.jpg

Hi,

it's happening when roads are projected in Buldozer. You need to launch Buldozer without roads enabled to work with decals.

• Like 1

On 22.2.2017 at 8:35 AM, musicshaggy said:

Hello, 

I'm trying to put white lines in TB (Decal_White_Line_F.p3d) and the problem is that Bulldozer doesn't refreshing position after moving this line, I mean by that, that after every position change i have to rerun bulldozer to see the result and I'm pretty sure that isn't the proper way to do it.

Any fixes/advices how to do it?

Cheers

i know its a bug..... maybe 3 Years ago reported :e:

On 9.3.2017 at 9:30 PM, defwen said:

Hi,

it's happening when roads are projected in Buldozer. You need to launch Buldozer without roads enabled to work with decals.

interesting defwen need to test it