Sign in to follow this  
Grendelman

Check this out!

I made these in 3D studio MAX R4. I'm still working on it to make him fly through buildings and stuff. Gonna be pretty cool:

scrn_1.jpg

scrn_2.jpg

Don't mind the name in the corner. I made these, though Redfield is my "real" name. biggrin.gif

I'm using freeservers.com to post the pics, so if you can't see them, go to:

emiel.tvheaven.com

it's not an aardvark

an aardvark has only one tail and is not a tandem biplace but a side to side biplace

this one looks like an f14

i know you invested a lot of work in it... but it doesnt look like a F-14.... and we already have a very good F-14 addon confused.gifsmile.gif

btw ... the body really looks a bit like the F-111 to me

have you ever seen an f111 in your life confused.gif???

if the model shown higher looks like an f111 even my sister can look like an f111 under the good angle

tounge.gif

here are some pics

ef-111f-line.gif

ef-111-art.jpg

you clearly see that the plane shown before is not an f111 but an f14

Work in progress goes into the Projects froum.

Moving

ok... it doesnt look exactly like a F-111... but i didnt say that the F-14 model from Grendelman was a F-111 model... but it looks a bit like it... (i know ... the F-14 has double a double tail unit... F-111 only a single blablabla...)

PS: please ran sent me that pic with your sister in that F-111 costume biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Nov. 01 2002,01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PS: please ran sent me that pic with your sister in that F-111 costume  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ha , you got me with that one tounge.gif

Nice work Grendelman, I think it very much looks like an F14.

PS. Can someone make an attachment function on this forum othereise Ran will have to send all of us the picture of his sister personally. smile.gif

yeah it looks like the F-14, but the reason everuone is saying it lok slike the F-111, is because the body is ver thin, the engine is thin too...take a good look at the F-14, or back to your diagram, ..most important..check the proportions..proprtion is everything.

Your horizontal stabilizer is way too big..or fat..

Engine nozzles way too small..

Leading Fin is huge, ..

check your diagrams,, thats if u used any.

cheers

The model is not supposed to be for OFP. I just wanted to show you guys what I made. Since you are playing OFP, and most of you are into planes. Thanks for the advice though.