The_Tactician

how to manage a liberation server?

What do you mean by manage a liberation server..Liberation is just a mission with or without Mods. The server set up is pretty much the same for all missions. Some server hosts have mod managers and easy 1 click install and some don't,it all depends on the server. Check the "Servers and Administrators" part of the forumn it has some step by step guides. I run liberation on mine quite a bit with Mods,server set up is pretty much the same.

Diesel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diesel tech jc said:

What do you mean by manage a liberation server..Liberation is just a mission with or without Mods. The server set up is pretty much the same for all missions. Some server hosts have mod managers and easy 1 click install and some don't,it all depends on the server. Check the "Servers and Administrators" part of the forumn it has some step by step guides. I run liberation on mine quite a bit with Mods,server set up is pretty much the same.

Diesel

ok ya i plan in the near future to set up a private paid server for my custom mods for that game type, i dident know how to do anything but if what your telling me here its pretty easy, thank you.

No problem..if ya need help feel free to ask.

Diesel

• Like 1

On 12/16/2016 at 8:44 PM, diesel tech jc said:

No problem..if ya need help feel free to ask.

Diesel

yes i do need help i think, im making a custom faction mod but its still in its early stages, im hoping i can use it in Liberation but is it as simple as put each ai/vehicle under one "roof" and do they need a lot of units to work or can the enemy ai have like 3-5 different ai/ units?

10 hours ago, Estron said:

yes i do need help i think, im making a custom faction mod but its still in its early stages, im hoping i can use it in Liberation but is it as simple as put each ai/vehicle under one "roof" and do they need a lot of units to work or can the enemy ai have like 3-5 different ai/ units?

What CTI mission are you using..I use this one..its very easy to add or change factions and support vehilces with Mods..I use a few Mods like RHS ACE etc etc...

In the replies there is a link on how to port it to other Maps as well..I have it ported to Stratis,Bozcaada,Kunduz,Tanoa and just finishing it up for Everon using CUP Terrains.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, diesel tech jc said:

What CTI mission are you using..I use this one..its very easy to add or change factions and support vehilces with Mods..I use a few Mods like RHS ACE etc etc...

In the replies there is a link on how to port it to other Maps as well..I have it ported to Stratis,Bozcaada,Kunduz,Tanoa and just finishing it up for Everon using CUP Terrains.

i plan on using that one as well, monday ill be setting it all up

• Like 1