Sign in to follow this  
Gen.Carnage

A list of available attributes

Hi again,

I was wondering, can we get a list of all available attributes and their names, in what lod they are used etc?

To give a little example of what i am talking about:

I'm building a tank based on the M1A1 tank, with some T80 properties (the gunner has to be able to turn out).

The commander turret (the little turret on top of the main turret) will have to have a certain name too as i understand, what is this name?

The wheels have to have specific names, the driving wheels, the main turret, the gun, the gunaxis, the turretaxis, the launch points for the shells/missiles.

Some of these names are allready given in another thread, but we don't know them all, i don't think we can figure them all out by looking at exisiting vehicles.

Is there such a list and if so, can we please get it?

Kind regards

Carnage

O, its you.. tounge.gif

As soon as i find out where the p3d files for all the models are in the game then i can't help but i downloaded a new plane and it had in the model the different attributes for the gunner and the pilot seats etc... i was able to copy them but i can't model.... until someone gets into the game models then your stuck

or if i used my damn brain i would of remembered that you can use the demo versions.

get your hands on the demo and then open the models, inside them the attributes should show on the right hand side of oxygen.

I hope this helps you....

not me as i need the demo...

I direct this question to BIS people, who undoubtedly have such a list.

rod did you see Flipers topic? he opened not only the models from the demo so.....

its Rob,

and i tried the game models and no luck... only the demo models work.. confused.gif wierd

since i cant find any demo models that o2 will open...... can someone please tell me what all the names must be and how to do it?

the

- view gunner

- view gunner fire geometry

- view gunner geometry

and same for driver and commander

the system for the periscopes in the vehicles in completely a mystery to me too.

and the geometry LOD... sigh... i place the M109 in a map, nothing wrong... its there, like i set it... but the moment i get in as gunner, the thing starts shaking, i fire one shot and poof... i'm off in the air with a 40000 kg weighing tank!!!!!

when it then finally returns to earth it shoots off with an even higher trajectory.

Can someone explain this to me? it defies all laws of physics BIG TIME, i mean, i've put a copy of the model in the geometry LOD, did the component etc thing ... gave everything a mass off 40000 and i need to as much as LOOK at it and it trys to reach the next planet in the solar system.

To open demo models:

unpbo them using the PBOTool 1.1 (get it from www.ofpec.com or your favourite resource place).

Unpack the p3d's with xPack (get it from the same place) to

get unpacked p3ds.

It is the UNPACKED ones you can open up in O2. Make sure you rename them from p3d_ to p3d though smile.gif

And this only works on demo models and not game models for 2 reasons. 1) PBO Tool does not extract game models properly, and 2) O2 does not support ODOL.

Good luck,

HuBBa

tell me what models you need carnage and i shall decrypt and send them...

are we talking about the recent demo? coz it jus WONT work, i'm getting SO frustrated not knowing how to do things, you wouldnt believe it

Nah. pre 1.42 demo as the latest ones have ODOL models in them. I could put up a unpbo'ed archive but we need BIS permission to do this first. So BIS, if it is ok with you we could put up a place where the Oxy illuminati (ie. us ) can get hold of the MLOD models? I think you removed the old demo from your pages.

It would help a lot for most people,

/HuBBa

it would sure help me!

i dont have the first demo anymore, and i know a lot of people deleted the demo after they bought the real thing.

since BIS allready promised they would release usable models......

carnage just because we had a fall out doesn't mean you can ignore me... sad.gif i said tell me which models you are wanting and i shall send them to you... Ignoring e-mails and messages that are trying to help isn't on... confused.gif

i can ignore whoever i want rob, especially people who insist on making me look bad.

As a matter of fact, i wasnt ignoring you at all, just hadnt checked my mails yet.