Sign in to follow this  
Desert Eagle

Help needed for some projects

Hi everybody!

I started this thread to get some more experience in Oxygen. I know somebody here made Uaz with Pk. I attached it to modyfied jeep... and It doesn't turn. I changed Pk model's name for OtocHlave or something, like in M2 MG. If you know how to make it work correctly, may you write it? Or I can send it if somebody has time (I spent 2 hours with Oxygen since Friday:/)

And how to switch blocks in O ? What about opening P3Ds from OFP and upgrades (I have appetite for a hummer with MM-1 smile.gif)))?

If I only get a bit more experience in Oxygen, I'll work on several single projects - special vehicles based on theese from OFP (expect of doing my Polish Army mod of course).

oxy jeep.jpg

jeeppk2.jpg

I know that we can't open OFP p3ds yet, but there must be a way to edit it in future

Will someone help me?

simple get your hands on the first ever demo version of ofp to be released and depbo the data.pbo file...

Inside there you will find all the p3d files, you will need to download the mission.sqm decrypter from here.

Select the p3d file you want and put that file and the sqm decrypter.exe into a seperate folder... rename the p3d file to "mission.sqm" (making sure that you copy the name of the p3d before so that you can rename it afterwards.)

Once you have changed the name execute the exe and let the program do its stuff. It should only take about 1-2 secs. It will make a new txt file, this is the decrypted file, you will need to rename this to the p3d files original name, making sure its *.p3d.

Use this new decrypted p3d file to open in o2. biggrin.gif

hope you follow...

If you dont have the demo on any pc gamer cds then give me your e-mail address and i shall send all the p3d files you want. wink.gif

#&^$&^#&%^&%^&&^%^% wow.gifwow.gifmad.gif

I knew everything you wrote! I just asked is it possible TO OPEN .P3Ds FROM OFP (not the demo) OR UPGRADES! Do you know that?

i dont think you should be on these forums till you can give people some respect.... mad.gif

I only helped and if thats not what your looking for then fine you dont have to be an ass whip about it!

the answer your looking for is NO! you happy now!? mad.gif

rob why do you still have that DKM-MOD url as signature

while you got kicked out of the mod??

CORRECTION! i left on my own accord as i had enough of...... its there to publisize

Easy Rob. I just wanted to tell you that you didn't read my post carefylly and you answered unasked question tounge.gif

Problem solved, cheers smile.gifsmile.gif

Actually, i agree with rob. Desert Eagle doesn't have to show disrespect to people when they are helping him, and even if it doesn't solve the problem, you don't have to get angry about it. mad.gif

thx a lot for sticking up for me scorpio but i think its ok for the time being before this turns into an inastella forum war wink.gif

Thank you Rob!,i now know how to get really good models

Desert Eagle,he may not of helped you but he help me alot!

OK I didn't want to show any disrespect to anybody.

I just said (maybe too strong - sorry then) that Rob answered unasked questions - thanks for trying to help me, anyway now I know how to do it for a now  except that how to make PK firing like PK, not like M2 - that's the problem.

And I really wanted to ask also will (how, when) it be possible to open OFP p3ds (not from the demo). I mean there must be a way to convert that models, and I hope BIS will do it ( Filebank! )

And don't get mad so easly p pl wink.gif  - Sorry about that "#&^$&^#&%^&%^&&^%^% "

personally i dont think bis are going to do a filebank as yet because making any conversion through released tooling is going to take too long and they have many projects to attend to, so no....

We may seem some light at the end of the tunnel but for now your going to have to start from scratch.