Sign in to follow this  
Echo5Hotel Actual

Problems logging into MP server

I've done several searches and can't seem to find any information that is helpful to the specific issue I am having.   I am on a satellite internet connection and play multiplayer by having friends host games on their systems.  I have never had a problem logging into their systems until not long after APEX was released.  Now when I try to log into one of my friends servers from the server browser it takes me to the password entry.  I punch in the password and it starts to connect, showing the Tanoa map and the yellowish chain links in the lower right that I always get showing a slow connection and the Group Channel indicator in the lower left.  It sits there for a moment and then drops me back out to the server browser.  On rare occasion, if I continue to try many times it will finally maintain the connection.  Again, that is a rarity.  I normally give up after about 20 attempts or so.  Again, I never had this issue before until just recently.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do any of your friends have access to log files?

Could be a connection issue on their end, I don't think APEX would affect it unless you are playing without the APEX DLC installed or purchased.

I have seen before though, people playing maps like Stratis or Altis with Apex items and buildings. And, as a result have been thrown out due to the 

fact that they did not have the DLC purchased.

I recommend you have them look back and see what you are being kicked/disconnected for.

This could be even just missing files for base arma 3.