Sign in to follow this  
Deathrow Bo Dean

Need Help to Cross Ref a Weapon & It's Ammo w Eden Editor

My custom loadout currently has this weapon & ammo listed on a script for the player's  init window.  --->

this addmagazine "30Rnd_65x39_case_mag_Tracer";

this addweapon "arifle_TRG20_F";
this addPrimaryWeaponItem "acc_pointer_IR";
this addPrimaryWeaponItem "optic_Holosight";
this addPrimaryWeaponItem "muzzle_snds_H";

----------------------------------------------------------
However, I'd like to use this weapon and ammo.instead --->

LWMMO (Sand)

Medium Machine Gun
Caliber: .338 Norma Magnum
.338 NM 130 Rnd Belt (130/130)
Accessories
Trijicon ACOG
Bipod (Black) [NATO]

(I got this mg and ammo listing in-game when I hit the 'i' key to inspect my inventory. But it's not the correct way to list them on a script. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Where can I find the ( up to date class name listings)for the above items? i.e, the correct format for the player's init window?

P.s. I don't know how to use the config thinggy in the Eden editor yet. All I know how to do with it is pull it up and look at it. I really don't want to use it if I can find a up to date list with all the gear and weapons/ammo to use.)

I believe you are looking for

MMG_02_sand_F         (This is the LMG you want in sand)

bipod_01_F_blk            (Black Nato bipod)

130Rnd_338_Mag        (Magazine)

Can't help you with the Acog scope you are after as it is not present in the default Arma 3 game. Need to know what mod it is from            

!Thank You, !Thank You, !Thank You; RangeCreed for this help. I was only looking for someone to point me to a tutorial or something to help me figure out how to use the Bi Interactive wiki to cross ref, But, You took the time and effort to help me solve my problem. I will try to use Your answers when I get home tonight and reply back... 

Next Day Follow Up on Reply from RangeCreed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I added the lines you gave me to my custom loaout script and 'IT WORKS' REAL NICE'. I've been trying to do get this weapon and it's ammo in my custom loadout for three weeks. When i was adding the lines You found for me i got worried that it had the wrong type of ammo. The .338 NM 130 Rnd Belt (130/130) was to be replaced by the 130Rnd_338_Mag        (Magazine).  i said to myself "How can i use a 130 Rnd magazine instead of the 130 Rnd Belt? A 130 rnd mag will be very long but maybe it's 130 Rnd  Box magazine?" I was about to change mag to belt but then decided to use Your lines first.and it worked. A BIG !BRAVO to You RangeCreed from DBD.

!SOLVED