Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Vehicle proxys

Can someone of BIS tell if the Vehicle proxys will be fixed in a new update?

thnx in advance

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Aug. 04 2002,17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can someone of BIS tell if the Vehicle proxys will be fixed in a new update?<span id='postcolor'>

Can you please be more specific? What vehicle proxies? What bug are you reffering to?

like on the bmp the AT rocket can it evert be done with a proxy instead memory point raketa

Suma, what he is saying is:

In the next patch for resistance, will there be new types of vehicle proxies, so we can use them instead of memory points?

no i mean a missle now when u add a missle proxy on a vehcile it does not rotate with the turret and if that will be fixed we could make some very nice AA

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Aug. 05 2002,14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we could make some very nice AA<span id='postcolor'>

the horror! wow.gifbiggrin.gif

will also rockets on jeeps be fixed?

will there be any missleproxyfixes? like more different missles on a plane because now it only acepts 1 type of missles and on vehicleturret it does acept none

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Aug. 15 2002,13:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">will there be any missleproxyfixes? like more different missles on a plane because now it only acepts 1 type of missles and on vehicleturret it does acept none<span id='postcolor'>

Well this might be added in future games using OFP engine (IL for example). But i hope they will fix the jeep firing proxies i dont know why they did not made this work , i mean tanks(that arent so different to jeeps) can fire missiles , jeeps cant sad.gif

as i already told you when you started the hummer with Tow but you said you had a animation or something for it

and i think they did not make this work because they did not need it for the game and making more things that they dont use was just wasting time as they did not know et that they are gone release oxygen

I gues your right but it wouldnt take time for BIS to upgrade the engine so we can use missiles on jeep for examples We can use it on every otehr vehicle, why not on jeeps ?

i think we will have to wait till IL is released