Sign in to follow this  
snipernosniping

Looking for Scriptwriters and Developers

Introduction:

SniperNoSniping here, looking for some developers to hop on board a project I am starting. I have worked in many ARMA communities for over 6 years. I started way back in ARMA 2 days creating a life community which reached the population of over 1000 registered users and an ARMA 2 Wasteland server that was full nearly all the time and was in the top 10 Wasteland Servers at one time. I have years of experience running a community and looking forward to starting this project with some talented individuals. 

My Goal:

Currently I have a website under works using IPBoard software, and Teamspeak ready to launch. I am looking for dedicated developers, scripters, texture artists, to make a simple mission file for all to enjoy. The mission will be from scratch and already laid out on a Trello discussion board. The mission will be a mix of survival and wasteland type systems. Bring back some of the popular type of systems that Overpoch and Epoch had. To make this clear it is not a roleplay type mission nor is it a life mission. We will be using the Steam Workshop for our files so we won't have to host anything. Looking for a Lead Developer to take the reigns and bring in a team to start the project. There may be minor funds involved for some of the work if needed to get this started. 

Recommendations:

Experience using SQL databases

Experience with SQF Scripting Commands

Past Community Experience Preferred

If you are interested in joining the team, feel free to reply to this post with some of your qualifications or PM me here on the forums. You can also find me on Steam if you wish SniperNoSniping21.

This will be a fresh start community. All scripts will remain with the authors information within the script. "Stealing" scripts to make the mission is not what we aim to do! We know a lot of communities in ARMA 3 are a little rough around the edges, either being ran poorly, into the ground, or poor development; this is what we are going to change!

Hey guys!

Just an update on our mission. We are moving along pretty well but we are stuck at one point of development. We are trying to do a loot table integration without using any other framework. We have loot spawning but its not despawning the loot and is duplicating loot. If anyone has experience with creating a loot table and loot system from scratch, it would be very much appreciated. PM me for information or connect to our Teamspeak. TS.A3Survival.com