Sign in to follow this  
Deathrow Bo Dean

Can I Command Other Arma3 Apex AI in-Game After doing a Switch Team?

Lets say that I spawn into a game using my new SP Stratis mission as a NATO Officer with a AI NATO Fire team under my command . But in the first battle I get killed. I then  use the Switch Team thinggy to respawn back into the game but the player I;m now playing as, has no men to command. I head back to where  I got killed and along the way I see some of the other AI NATO men is there a way for me in-game, to get command of them without restarting the mission over?

It is double, yes you can and no you can't.  :P  have a nice day...

:unsure: while you can press "U" to switch to any other AI and sellect the teamleader until he dies and repeat the progress...  :wacko:

Or you gotta find a mod that allows you to take over command with any unit you playing.

Ace has the option for you to take over command.

Don't know any other mod that allows you to do it...  :ph34r:

Thank's for Your reply theo1143, Can You please tell me what "Ace" is and where to get it? I'm still a noob about Arma 3 addons and etc.. 

Thank's for Your reply theo1143, Can You please tell me what "Ace" is and where to get it? I'm still a noob about Arma 3 addons and etc.. 

http://ace3mod.com/

. Install ACE3
  • Extract both CBA and ACE3 .zip files into your Arma 3 folder. By default it is located in:
    • 32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Arma 3/
    • 64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Arma 3/
  • After extraction you should have the @ace and @CBA_A3 folders inside your Arma 3 folder.

It is a rather big mod with many features unheard of in the base game.

Unlike in the base game medical care has a use to, from instant dead protection to having to bondage your wounds, with the risk of them opening up again while sprinting.

It gives the game more feeling to it, and for new players a great addition since you got the option to be protected against magic arma bullets... (eka the pistol from 1000m headshot thing)

Guide for everything is on that website or have a look at google / youtube guides.