Sign in to follow this  
scousejedi

How do i get extra wheels to work?

I have made a little beach buggy thing so I know I can have a front left, front right, back left and back right.

I think that making something a 'front' wheel makes it steerable so

The Puma has 8 steerable wheels and the back 2 axles turn opposite to the front 2.

Im sure I've seen a post somewhere relating to a truck with twin axles so my questions are...

1. Can 4 sets of steerable wheels be done?

2. How do I set up 3 axles to just turn. Do I make them like the wheels in tank tracks or something?

Thanks

you can have 4 steerable wheels

like the Scud launcher in Resitance

SelNames.gif

thanks Vixer I now got 3 sets of wheels turning...

There is a problem though..

stopa PLL - means mark at front left left.

I got stopa DLL to work with the third axle fine - stopa DLL

but - the second axle is prostredni? this would be stopa PLL but the 'P' is already being used by the front?

Is there a way round this - I tried upper and lower case without luck?

OK - Thinks Matt.... lets try out something for myself b4 making a fool of myself.

* USEFUL INFO

instead of stopa PLL you can write stopa prostredni levy levy and you have a 4 axled vehicle moving nicely.

Thanks Vixer once again.

Hello.

I would like to know, is there a place where I can find these codes like "stopa prostredni levy levy", with the English terms to what they mean..... confused.gif

yes there is a list of the words transalated to the english by a-lone-wolf i shall look it up where i can find it i shall edit this reply when i found it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Viper70 @ Oct. 02 2002,19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hello.

I would like to know, is there a place where I can find these codes like "stopa prostredni levy levy",  with the English terms to what they mean..... confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=18092

Thanx man. Now I can try some things in O2. I'm waiting for Colonel Klink to finish the piper cheyene tutorial. I've got the airplane model, but the part of getting it into OFP and giving it airplane abilities is not online. So I just have to experiment. Again thanks for your help. smile.gif