Spark23

Trigger issue "activation all group"

Hi, im trying make a mission pvp when you kill all players soldiers blue then trigger is on.

But not work, i set type=none, activation=all group (info say that when all group is select the trigger will turn on when all members of owner group success the condition) type of activation=no present.
Trigger attach with detect activator owner to blueforce leader. When I kill blueforce leader trigger is success, i dont need kill all owner group. Any idea about this?
If i set activation=anyone of group, (info say start when anyone member of group owners accomplish the activation condition).
seems its working in eden editor when I kill exclusively all blue force players characters.

Hi, im trying make a mission pvp when you kill all players soldiers blue then trigger is on.

But not work, i set type=none, activation=all group (info say that when all group is select the trigger will turn on when all members of owner group success the condition) type of activation=no present.
Trigger attach with detect activator owner to blueforce leader. When I kill blueforce leader trigger is success, i dont need kill all owner group. Any idea about this?
If i set activation=anyone of group, (info say start when anyone member of group owners accomplish the activation condition).
seems its working in eden editor when I kill exclusively all blue force players characters.

I'm not sure about this as I prefer writing the conditions manually but it probably activates when all synchronized units satisfy the condition. Try attaching the trigger to more units and try it out.

Btw the written condition would be

west countSide allPlayers < 1

I'm not sure about this as I prefer writing the conditions manually but it probably activates when all synchronized units satisfy the condition. Try attaching the trigger to more units and try it out.

Btw the written condition would be

west countSide allPlayers < 1

The trigger info say trigger owner, and only can be 1 owner linked.

That written conditions is in "Trigger Expression: condition", true?

6E54352A317B0B0A342F05F88F3279D25CE3D650

That written conditions is in "Trigger Expression: condition", true?

Yes, putting west countSide (allPlayers - allDeadMen) < 1 in the Condition field will make the trigger activate when there are no BLUFOR players alive. (I forgot that allPlayers returns even dead players)

• Like 1

count (allPlayers select {side _x == WEST && alive _x}) isEqualTo 0

Yes, this is faster. (6x :D)

• Like 1