Sign in to follow this  
mr.g-c

My Server isnt listed in any Server-Browser List...

Hi everybody,

i'm running a dedicated Server out of my Normal Arma3 Installation folder on the same Machine. It starts and works really fine in LAN. However it is just never listed in any Server-Browser lists for the Internet. The Name of the Server is "Arma3 ACE Coop" with Max 8 players.

I've set UPNP in the config and it opens Ports on my Router. However i even opened all UDP Ports by Hand already, in my Router Firewall, the Windows 10 Firewall and the Avast Professional Firewall - No change. It works fine in LAN, and i suspect it will too over Internet, but it just can never be found.

Any ideas why this is?

I'd like to run a small Coop once in a while with the mission "Escape from XYZ-Island" ACE and RHS enabled. If someone wants to join me in 1-2 Hours, just let me know (well IF you can find my server too)

As far as i know, the server will only be listed via the Serverbrowser is it can communicate with the Steam Master-Server list via UDP 8766, it will take a minute or two after the server is running for it to get listed tho.

If you already run portforwarding for that port and your dedi still can´t be found, i would clear every firewall rule for ArmA and restart the game/server for the exception popup to ask again

• Like 1

Hi, i think UDP 8766 is deprecated. I monitor all Ports and for connection from ArmaServer.ese to the steam servers it uses Port 2305.

I dont know how to solve this or what the reason is. Never had such issues with Arma2 nor Arma1...

Thats odd because i do not have the port 2305 open at all. On my box, 2302,2303,2304,8766 and 27016 UDP are the only ports i have forwarded for ArmA 2 OA and ArmA 3, after a minute of having them running, they can be found via the ingame Browser