Sign in to follow this  
Sneaky66

AU/NZ Tonoa Life RPG/ Tonoa Wasteland

AUS/NZ Tanoa Life Server/Tanoa Wastleland

Hello Steam Community.

Today I am here to announce RazorBack Gaming going LIVE!
The community is based in Australia, is hosted with Streamline Servers.
It's hosted on our own A++ grade dedicated box, so no sharing with other servers, this means HIGH FPS, No lag and plenty of slots!
My staff and I, are dedicated to making sure we constantly update and add in new thing's to the server.

Tanoa Life Server
Before you go any further we are a strict Role play Server and we demand you respect this, we love our role-play and expect the best. We are running the Tanoa map on 4.4r3 meaning we are as up to date as can be.
There are many goodies, added to the map and more being added with the weekly updates. We have many custom scripts to offer along with the basics from this website.

Tanoa Wasteland Server
We are currently developing a custom wasteland server, not like any you have joined before. It will have custom missions, spawn points and all the goodies you love most. We will have the alpha done by Thursday for testing and hopefully live by the weekend, sorry for the delay but amazing things take time! (You can see the progress on our website)

We have;
Active Staff
Dedication
99.9% up-time

Server Events will be held, with some amazing prizes
We have a solid team at RazorBack Gaming, Still looking for 1 more developer to expand.
Updates will be done weekly on the 12am restart on a Wednesday.

If you think you have what it takes to become the Governor, Rebel, Cop, Medic or an ordinary Civilian signup today at
www.Razorbackgaming.com
Teamspeak: 45.121.211.228
Tanoa Life Server IP & PORT: 45.121.211.228:2302
Tanoa Wasteland: TBA

Thanks all, and enjoy.

Off topic and flame-baiting comment removed any further issues may occur further forum penalties  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Hey guys I have added government script and convoy missions for some fun :)