Sign in to follow this  
FivefiftysixNATO

N00b question

When I try to open up Oxygen, it opens up bulldog.exe (with the green ground and sky), how do i get back to just Oxygen?

Guest BratZ

Ah the baby is always hitting the key " ~ " to switch between O2 and the viewer

Or you can hold alt and press tab until O2 is highlighted,then letgo

But when I hit ~ nothing happens, and when I hit alt + tab, only bulldog seems to be open.

To be more specific, whenever I try to open objektiv2light.exe, it will open up bulldog.exe instead. I've already tried to reinstalled objektiv2light.exe but it seems to still have the same problem. The odd thing is that it didn't happen the first time I opened it.

try to press Alt+Esc.. That should switch to next running application which should be Oxygen.

But i have sort of same problem here. I downloaded Buldozer two days ago on this (new) machine, and now it seems to open buldozer maximized (on the older computer it runs in about 600x400 i think)

May that be something to do with the new Oxygen Viewer?

hmm i never have the problem of switching from buldozer to oxygen

i have buldozer in a smaller res so i just click on oxygen window behind buldozer

Guest BratZ

Apparantly your O2 isnt running,just bulldozer

Try adding this into the ExternalViewer path:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">C:\Oxygen\buldozer.exe -noland -dx -window

NB: C:\Oxygen\buldozer.exe depends on where on your HDD buldozer is located wink_o.gif