Sign in to follow this  
cowardheart

P Drive Empty

Today i noticed that ARMA tools been updated so i started it.

P was empty nothing nada there!!!

then i copied in my things i wanted there

But then C: got full!! (i have arma 3 on E)

anyone else got problem since the update or

One of my mates found all his stuff in "Arma 3 Tools" folder, check if that helps

Found it there 2 but when i copy things over to P my C drive gets full

Found it there 2 but when i copy things over to P my C drive gets full

If you used default Arma 3 Tools directory as project space before the update, your stuff is still there.

Technically when you mount your drive it just assigns a letter to the project space and shares the same allocated space.

Example:

Let's say you have your project space folder here -> D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools [WorkDrive]

You mount your Work Drive, space allocated to it will be the same as the storage capacity of D:

To me it's just a mirrored drive.

If you used default Arma 3 Tools directory as project space before the update, your stuff is still there.

Technically when you mount your drive it just assigns a letter to the project space and shares the same allocated space.

Example:

Let's say you have your project space folder here -> D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools [WorkDrive]

You mount your Work Drive, space allocated to it will be the same as the storage capacity of D:

To me it's just a mirrored drive.

Nope It mirrored C for me and i never had arma on C always had it on E

You just missed a point in the latest tools update:

• Added: A default Project Directory (%userprofile%\Documents\Arma 3 Projects)
Your project was in the a3 tools directory before the update, after the update you're not allowed to store it in there anymore, it has been moved to the directory that I quoted (source: Techrep)

That is why your C drive has been filled up, also why your C is your work drive (mirrored drive).

Anyways the answer to this is to change project space path and you're done.

Hello, I had the same problem as you , however, you can do it that to get your P functional.

Open Arma 3 tools Folder(Programs files/steam/steamapps/common/arma3tools, copy your files to back up.

After

-Mount the project Drive

-Project Drive Management > Extract Game Data(New arma3p) > Install Buldozer.

Hello, I had the same problem as you , however, you can do it that to get your record functional P